WNY Sound offers karaoke shows in the Buffalo area. Our show host brings a massive number of karaoke music to the show. We
use state of the art karaoke equipment.
Between breaks we offer the option of playing DJ music thorugh our karaoke sound system or our show host will perform.
We offer professional experienced KJ service by a trained show host with years of experience. Our karaoke show host will
maintain fair rotation of audience participation and make your night an experience to talk about.
Our show hosts will dress engagement appropriate for your party. If it is a casual luau, ask us to dress accordingly. If it
is a formal dinner party , we will show up in a tuxedo.
Karaoke Equipment Rental
We also offer a karaoke system for rent including a 1600 karaoke rental song library. You pick up our system, take it home and your
karaoke party has arrived! Our complete system, includes microphone, music and player with amplification. All you do is
connect the karaoke to your tv or monitor with the supplied cables.
Karaoke Rental from WNYSound is easy. Simply call 716-218-4070 and we will discuss the different option available for your party rental. All of our equipment is professional grade and kept clean. We not only rent karaokes in Buffalo NY but also the surrounding areas of Buffalo so dont worry if your area code doesn't begin with 716. Karaoke machine rentals are great for
- Wedding Karaoke rental
- Bar Karaoke rental
- Birthday Party Karaoke rental
- Sweet 16 Karaoke rental
- Karaoke Night
- Buffalo Karaoke
- and more.... Buffalo karaoke rental 716-877-6565
Book your karaoke show with WNY Sound and their professional staff today.
WNYSound.com's KJ's will:
- Handle all of your announcing needs, including
candle lighting ceremonies, special dances, introductions etc...
- Coordinate all activities with other vendors
on site (catering, photography, videography etc.) to ensure
that your event runs smoothly, and important events are captured.
- Wear tuxedos (unless something else is
- Meet with you to go over the details/agenda
of your event.
- Use state-of-the-art audio, video and karaoke equipment.
- Use wireless microphones (perfect for speeches,
toasts, or prayers)
- Keep the karaoke music and entertainment flowing
with the event (no breaks or interruptions).
- Set up karaoke before your guests arrive
- Have back-up karaoke equipment